Having the best landing page is crucial for every internet ad campaign. In order to make a web landing page that converts, there are a few simple techniques that you must follow.
|“The best web landing page advertisements are focused, tested, and straightforward”
First, before creating a web landing page, ask yourself these questions:
- What am I advertising/offering?
- Who is the target audience?
- Why would someone be interested in this product?
- What does a user need to do to participate or purchase the product?
Advertisers with the best web landing page typically focus on converting potential customers quickly. A landing page should always include a way for users to take some sort of action; this can either include an easy way to purchase the product or simply leave an email address.
Similar to most advertisements seen regularly, your landing page must have a call to action. Tell the potential client what they need to do in order to receive what you are offering. For example, spread expressions such as “buy now”, “limited time offer!” or “sign up today!” throughout the web landing page.
The best length of a web landing page is as short as possible. There is no need to give out as much information as you can fit. The best web landing page is short and to the point, while still offering valuable and intriguing information.
A great way to get higher conversions is to offer a freebie or bonus coupon on your web landing page. Even better, if a user needs to give their email to access the coupon, you can follow up and have a second chance at gaining their business.
Other techniques of making the best web landing page for your business can include:
- Attractive and eye-catching images at the top of the landing page. However, keep the images to a minimum, try to focus on only one main image that reflects the product.
- Include customer testimonials. Persuasive, believable testimonials about a product work great at converting a casual visitor into a customer.
- Keywords throughout the content. Always remember to include keywords in your landing page. Find keywords that will reflect the product niche.
- Always test each landing page you create. Use web site traffic statistics to determine how long and how often visitors view the page; this information can help shape the content on the landing page.
The best web landing page advertisements are focused, tested, and straightforward. Put in as much effort as possible to make your landing page noticeable. When a landing page appeals to users, there is a much higher chance of conversion.
For more information on creating the best web landing page for a product, visit http://www.directcpv.com
Posted in: DirectCPV News, featured articles, internet advertising, tips & tricks.
Tags: advertising landing pages, best web landing page, directcpv landing page, find a website to make a squeeze page, free wordpress landing page plugins, how to make a landing page, how to make a landing page for advertising, landing pages, website landing page statistics, wordpress reverse squeeze page, wordpress template free business